Call for papers
JLLS 2022 (Volume 1, No.1)
Yangon University of Foreign Languages
JLLS 2022 The Yangon University of Foreign Languages is delighted to announce call for papers to be published in the “Journal of Language, Literature and Social Sciences, JLLS (2022)”. The JLLS is a peer-reviewed journal, including theoretical, practical and empirical papers. It welcomes papers from both local and international academicians, researchers and authors who are interested in language & linguistics, literature, social sciences, and action research.
Submission of Papers
- Must be original, not be partially or fully published in any local or international journals.
- Please write in English Language or respective foreign languages ( Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Myanmar, Russian and Thai) – ( A 4 8 to 15 pages) between 3500-5000 words in MS Word file and pdf file formats as attached. If the paper from Myanmar Department is submitted from Linguistic point of view, it must be written in either English or Myanmar Language.
- If Myanmar Language is included in papers, write in Pyidaungsu font. (11 for Pyidaungsu font and 12 for Times New Roman Font).
- Abstract on papers for Languages (including Myanmar Language) must be written in English.
- The submission fees are not refunded whether your paper is selected or not.
- Please submit the paper to respective emails for each field as mentioned below.
Email: [email protected] (Language, Linguistics and Literature) [email protected] (Social Sciences) [email protected] (Action Research)
Deadline for full paper submission : 6.4.2022 Revised Paper Notifications : not later than 30.5.2022 Acceptance of Paper Notification : 28.5.2022- 30.5.2022
|Last Date of Submission||:||20.3.2022|
|Submission Fees||:||20000 Myanmar Kyats|
|Publication Fees||:||20000 Myanmar Kyats|
|KBZ Account No||:||23230202100884101|
|Contact||:||Dr. Thin Thin Hlaing|
|Daw Khin Yamon Aye|
Yangon University of Foreign Languages (Senate Committee for Research Project Management and Research Ethics)